Reifen Forster was founded in 1925 by Josef Forster Senior.
The company was able to overcome the turbulences of the Second World War due to the commercial skills.
By the second generation - Anneliese, Josef (Pepe) and Engelbert Forster - a flourishing commercial enterprise had developed, which was expanded step by step, first through the branch Bludenz afterwards by a second branch in Klaus.
Now the third generation - Josef Mathias Forster - is continuing this tradition. To make this possible, another location was established in Lauterach, which was also converted in headquarters on 1st of July 2012.